- This event has passed.
Increase the Quality and Quantity of Website Visits FORT BRAGG
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $25
Any business owner that cares about sales, leads, and/or foot traffic knows the importance of capturing and analyzing data. Your website and the traction it receives (or doesn’t) speaks volumes on the future growth of your business. This workshop helps you understand how to find the data and the specific strategies and tactics to improve the quality and traffic to your site. Attendees do not need to be online savvy just a willingness to improve their online presence.
Participants will learn
- How people are finding their website.
- Strategies and tactics to increase the volume and quality of website traffic.
- How to have your Google My Business Listing rank higher (local search).
- Online advertising strategies that are budget friendly.
- How to measure and monitor their website traffic and online sales.
This workshop is a great companion to the Building An Online Storefront
INSTRUCTOR: Ryan Milani’s professional career for the past ten years, has revolved around nearly every aspect of digital marketing and advertising. He’s served clients in nearly all facets of the online marketing industry. Starting with building, managing and promoting niche social networks, I then dove in to website development, html, CSS, social media management coaching and training, and then advertising and analytics. He has a Master’s in Business Administration and he is the owner of Ryan Milani Consulting — a Search Engine Consultancy.