- This event has passed.
How To Do Business with the State of California — Ukiah
December 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
California wants to buy your products or services. Are you ready to sell them?
The State of California is the SIXTH largest economy in the WORLD! State agencies purchase everything from office supplies to construction services to goat rentals (seriously!), and everything in between. If you sell it, they probably buy it!
You will learn how to:
- Find, bid on and win state government contracts
- Navigate Cal eProcure
- Easily get certified as a Small Business or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SB/DVBE)
- Market your business to state agencies
- Advertise to prime contractors
- Receive free procurement assistance from Norcal PTAC
Featured Speaker: Wayne Gross, SB/DVBE Advocate for the State of California Department of General Services, Procurement Division. Wayne educates businesses seeking to understand and navigate the State’s procurement system.
This event is co-hosted by Caltrans, West Company, and the Mendocino Women’s Business Center / Small Business Development Center.