- This event has passed.
How good are your customer service skills? – Fort Bragg
June 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm| $35
No matter how confident you may be at selling, delivering customer service that’s on point and keeps customers coming back time and again is the goal of every business. During this workshop you will learn how to make a first impression that counts. Master effective communications that turns around a difficult situation so everyone wins. Discover valuable techniques to ensure your best customer service carries across all channels; face-to-face, telephone, and social media.
This workshop will help you:
- Make the “right” first impressions
- Build loyalty not just a sale
- Keep your cool with effective communication tools
- Create a presence on social media that makes an impact
- Ask for a referral and the power of Thank You
Cost: $35. Call 707 964 7571 to find out if you are eligible for a Free Workshop