Social Media: How will it help my business? Where do I start?
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $25
Have you been wondering if Social Media will help your business? Not sure which platforms or how to begin? This workshop explores the latest Social Media tools and shares strategies relevant to growing your business. Get answers to your social media questions!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Understand how to use Social Media to get more clients
- Be social and sell on social Media
- Fit Social Media into a broader marketing plan
- Choose the best mix of Social Media platforms for your business
- Use Facebook ads and promoted posts to grow your business
- Find engaging, compelling content to share on Social Media.
Instructor: Diana Concoff Morgan, Business and Marketing Coach, author and speaker is passionate about teaching, inspiring and empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. She specializes in online and offline strategies; showing you how to apply them to your business to get results. Diana has over 25 years of successful business and marketing experience, building 2 of her own businesses using the strategies she offers her clients.
“Diana Morgan really knows her stuff. She is very knowledgeable about blogging and business and social media overall. She also is very positive and uplifting and I always learn a lot.”
Caterina Rando Woman Entrepreneur Thought Leader, Speaker, Author, Publisher